1. Is there any registration fee for participation?
No, there is no registration fee for the artists who are participating in Yatra
2. Eligibility criteria for participation?
There are no eligibility criteria. The artists need to be physically fit.
3. In what medium mainly artists have to work with?
Canvas and Acrylic colour.
4. In which city the interested artists can participate?
The interested artists can choose the city they want to participate from
5. Will any remuneration be presented to the participating artists?
No remuneration will be presented to the participating artists.
6. What kind of activities would be organized during the halts?
During halts artist will get opportunity to beat local artist and interact with prominent people.
7. What are the materials that will be provided by the Cartist?
Paints, mugs, bowls will be provided by Cartist. You will have to carry your own brushes and any other material requires from your end
8. What are the materials artists have to carry with them?
Artists will have to carry their own brushes and any other material requires from your end.
9. What about the property rights of the Artworks produced by Artists during the Cartist Yatra?
All the artwork created by you will be the property of Cartist and you can’t take them with you.