1. Will Yatra organizers provide paints and equipment for painting the cars?
We would like to inform you that we will not be providing you with any kind of equipments or paints. You will have to get them for yourselves.
2. Why should we be a part of this event?
By being a part of this Yatra you will be able to be a major part in helping us to promote art and automobile in India. You will be able to showcase your hidden talent and your thoughts to art.
3. How many days will we get to paint a car?
You will get approximately 4 days and in the evening of the 4th day your car will be showcased.
4. Can we register more than one car?
Yes you can register more than one car but we will pick only 10 cars from each major city where the yatra is halting. We would be selecting the cars on first come first serve basis.
5. Will we have to pay a registration fee?
No you will not have to pay any registration fees. You will have to get the car registered that’s it.
6. Can we bring our friends along with us to support?
Yes, you can definitely bring your friends as supporters as we believe that it would be fun working with your friends and things will get easier for you all as well.
7. How many supporters can we bring along?
You are allowed to bring 5 to 10 people as supporters.
7. Do we need to get the supporters registered too?
Please do mention their names in the registration form.
Terms & Conditions
- Maintain discipline on the venue
- Do not consume or bring any kind of alcoholic drink along with you.
- No person shall have unrestricted access to all areas of the venue
- No one is allowed to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- No one is allowed to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall be liable for payment of damages caused by you to the YATRA venue.
- You are not allowed to carry weapons, arms, hazardous substances on the YATRA event premises.
- All rights to cancel the specific program are reserved under CARTIST.
- Dates can be changed all of a sudden without prior notice.