1. All artworks on cartist.in are copyrighted works of their respective creators/artists. Reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited. The prospective buyer agrees to this before placing an inquiry.
2. Any order received will be considered confirmed only on receipt of full payment in INR.
3. In case of multiple orders for the same artwork, only the first confirmed order with payment will be considered. Unconfirmed orders or requests may be ignored.
4. Shipping Charges
We provide free shipping on orders. Certain artworks may be excluded from the free shipping offer.
In case you plan to order multiple items, kindly contact us for a customized shipping quote at email@example.com .
5. The artwork(s) ordered will be delivered in a most protective packing after receipt of full payment. Please allow 10-15 business days for delivery of your order. We will not be able to dispatch shipments to post box addresses. There are some countries where there are restrictions imposed on types of shipments. We will not be able to ship products to such countries.
6. The list price does not include packing, forwarding & insurance charges. Shipping & forwarding charges will vary as per destination. Most of the prints will be delivered in a roll form (unframed). In the case of paintings, we will try to ship the work stretched (flat), if the work is too large we will have to de-stretch it and ship it rolled.
7. Duties, taxes and levies at the buyer’s end, if any, shall be borne by the buyer.
8. Returns & Refunds
At www.cartist.in, all sales are final unless the product is damaged when it reaches you. We will accept returned goods only when they are being processed for a refund due to shipping or handling damage.
If you have received a damaged product and need to send it back for a refund, please contact us at:
Tel: +91 0141 2975007
Email: info [at] cartist.in
We will process your case individually.
In the unlikely event of you receiving a damaged product, we request you to kindly make note of the damage on the respective Air Way Bill which will be retained by the courier company with a copy for yourself. Also, appropriate remarks should be made on the delivery sheet of the courier personnel making the delivery.
9. We reserve the right to accept / reject orders, make changes to the Website and to the conditions of use.
10. The Website is property of Cartist Global Private Limited, Jaipur, India and will be governed by the laws of India. Courts in Jaipur shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms and conditions.
If you have any other questions, contact us through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org