1. The listed price of an Object includes local taxes but shipping and handling charges will be applicable separately, as per the Buyer’s address. We will consider the address provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase as the final billing address and shipping address of the Object.
2. All invoices by Cartist will depend on the registration information provided by the Buyer or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase.
3. Placing an order on the Cartist Website constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Such acceptance results in an enforceable contract of sale. The contract of sale is between Cartist and the Buyer.
4. Cartist reserves the exclusive right to refuse or cancel any order placed on its Website for any reason. We will contact you if all or any part of your Order is canceled or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
5. Cartist takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur in the Description, pricing or other related content to the Object. If any error occurs, Cartist reserves the right to cancel the order placed by the Buyer by informing in writing to the Buyer. m
6. The Object will be shipped to the Buyer after we receive the full payment including shipping charges (if any).
7. You agree to abide by all provisions mentioned in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all your information submitted to us is true and accurate including not limited to your banking transactions (Debit/Credit Card, etc.).
8. By providing your email address, you give Cartist consent to send you important announcements of our work regularly.
9. All Artworks on the Website are supported by an Authenticity Certificate
10. If Cartist is of the view that there is a significant difference in the physical condition of the Object relative to its appearance as displayed on the Website, an email will be sent to the Buyer regarding the noted differences and Cartist will let the Buyer decide whether to proceed with the order.
11. The Buyer warrants that all the information provided at the time of registration is true to the best of your knowledge. If there are any changes in the information, it needs to be updated by the Buyer and intimated to Cartist at the time of purchase.
12. Cartist reserves the sole right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, including but not limited to the charges, if any, associated with the use of the Website. We encourage you to regularly review these Terms and Conditions every time you use our Website.
13. You shall use the Website in good faith and for the purposes for which the Website is intended. Unless otherwise specified, the Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You are not allowed to modify, copy, distribute, transmit,display,perform, reproduce,publish, create works,license, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services you find at our Websites.
14. You warrant Cartist not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided through the Website.
16. The Terms and Conditions for Use of this Website are governed by the Laws of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.